Registering at Centre Lartigue
You can register if you are 16 years of age or older on July 1st of the year you are registering for.
Throughout 2021-2022, we have sessions starting on the following dates:
July 2th 2021
September 3th 2021
November 16th 2021
February 8th 2022 and
April 20th 2022
We offer 3 different schedules:
- 8:30 to 15:35 (30h / week)
- 8:30 to 12:55 (20h / week)
- 17:30 to 21:50 (16h / week)
|For full time
(8:30 to 15:35),
you need to go to Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration by clicling here.
|For part time
(20 h or 16 h / week) or
for TFI exam,
you need to make and appointment
If you have some knowledge of French, you will need to be evaluated by a teacher.
Since certain classes fill up quickly, we suggest that you register as soon as you decide you want to study with us.
If you need more information, you can contact us at 514-596-4433
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required (Original only)
At the time of registration, you must present the following documents:
If you were born in Canada…
- Your birth certificate.
If you were born outside Canada…
- Card of Permanent Residency, or Citizenship Certificate
- Confirmation of permanent residency
- Card of Canadian Citizenship
- Documentation asking for asylum
- Work permit: call us or visit us to find out if your type of work permit is recognised by our centre
Proof of Residency
If you possess the following:
- A Canadian birth certificate
- A permanent residency card
- A confirmation of permanent residency
- A Canadian Citizenship card…
…you must also bring your Québec Health Insurance card or your Québec Drivers License.
However, if you don’t possess any of the documents of proof of residency above, you must provide an invoice (Bell, Hydro, Cellphone etc), or a bank statement under your name.
Certain restrictions can apply. To find out more information concerning your eligibility, contact Centre Lartigue at 514-596-4433.
Eligible students privileged to receive admission at no personal cost must only pay for the Student Card.
Students not eligible to receive admission at no personal cost must be evaluated to determine which fees below are applicable to them at time of registration
- Student courses:$40 per semester (2 semesters per year, January-June / July-December)
- Photocopied material: $10 for each 2 month session/level
- TFI (International French Test) Course Preparation Guide: $65
- TFI exam fee: $110
- Parking (daytime/night-time): $50 per each 2 month session/level
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Credit or Debit card only